Saturday, May 26, 2012

Bags packed - Nevada here I come!

Off to the airport first thing in the morning!  Game is feeling pretty good, just have to avoid the big "others" and I think I'll be ok.  My last 5 rounds were 85, 84 (combined 9 hole rnds), 84, 81, 83.

Packed my bags and have my clothes all picked out for 6 rounds of golf!

Next I gave my clubs a bath.  All washed and clean and ready for the course!

Tomorrow's round will be at Paiute golf on the Sun Mountain course in sunny Las Vegas.  Looks like great weather tomorrow with a high only in the low 80's.  Temps will climb quickly as the rest of the week in Mesquite looks to have temps in the high 90's to low 100's.  I'll try to post pictures here on the blog from rounds throughout the week.  If you're on twitter you can also follow my rounds I'm @cpljohnst

Now to see if I can get any sleep.  I'm like a little kid before any trip and rarely sleep well.  If not I'll try to catch some winks on the 4.5 hour plane ride! 

Next Post from Vegas!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment