Tuesday, June 26, 2012

9.7 - Goal reached!

I finally have a moment to record my thoughts on my latest GHIN handicap revision.  Revisions come every two weeks here in Georgia so I was pleasantly surprised when my June 15th email from the Georgia State Golf Association showed my new index at 9.7!!!!!  My number one golf goal for the past two seasons has been to reach a single digit handicap. I actually achieved a 9.9 for one two week revision period in mid-November last year but it was gone just as quickly as I climbed to a 10.0 the very next revision.

I'm hopeful that I may actually stay in the single digits for a bit this time around. My game feels very good right now with my driver, fairway woods, putting and iron play clicking along very nicely.  I've turned in a few lower scores from my family trip out to Arizona so I think I'll drop a few more decimals with the June 30th revision.  

Speaking of the Arizona trip, I have tons of great photographs from the 5 courses I played out there.  I'll post some of the pics and review the courses here in the next few weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment